20 September, 2010

Oops- 20 September, 2010

THIS is where my textbook money has gone.




I realized that my poor (and cheap-- or is that me?) little camera has died. Bad timing, because I saw some amazing outfits Saturday night (Dinner party! Dancing! Random parade on my street with lots of balloons!). So I had to take this with the computer. 


WHERE IS THE 'FLIP PHOTO' BUTTON ON iPHOTO?! 


I think you can figure out what the titles are, anyway.

Also, on your recommendation, I watched two episodes of True Blood this weekend. I'm kind of "meh" about it, so far. Spending as long as they do fetishizing women who are beaten up and covered in blood didn't really up the sex appeal, and it's blatantly obvious that that guy in the diner is actually that dog that hangs out around the back of the bar (which I haven't googled yet, so it isn't a spoiler, just totally over-the-top in its non-subtlety).


However. The way the vampire guy says "SOOKEH" makes me lol.


Uncontrollably.
Every.
Time.


 So for that alone, I might give it another chance. I saw Arrested Development for the first time, too. Though I did not want to punch Michael Cera in the nose, as I usually do, I am still undecided. 


Aku merindukanmu, dan berharap semuanya sempurna di Indonesia! (dan saya mencintai Google Translator sekarang ...)

No comments: